Value Stay Brussels Expo
Luitberg 1, 1853 Strombeek-Bever, Brussels, Belgium
Your hosts : Johan Electeur T : +32 492 46 91 00 E : email@example.com
Located in a peaceful area, Value Stay Brussels Expo is a few steps from the “Expo area” of Brussels. Near the hotel, you will find the Brussels Exhibition park, the famous Atomium, Concerthall “Palais 12” and the national sports stadium “Roi Baudouin”.
You can easily reach the center of Brussels by using the metro. The closest station is situated less than 2 km from the hotel.
All our rooms are equipped with free wifi, TV, private bathroom & WC, hairdryer, towel set and bed linen. Some rooms come with a mini fridge.
The nearest motorway exit A12 and E19 are at only 1 km distance from the hotel and the National Brussels Airport is at 15 km from the Value Stay Brussels Expo.
If you are coming by car you can reserve your parking space in our garage.
Reception (momentarily closed due to COVID-19)
Please check-in with your codes
|MONDAY TO FRIDAY|
|SATURDAY AND SUNDAY|
To enjoy the best prices & availability Book Online!
For group requests (more than 6 rooms), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The rooms are ready from 4pm. Depending on his schedule the Resident Manager will be at your disposal for your check in.
If you arrive after 8 pm or when the residence operates with an automatic check in, please check the Check-In Instructions received per mail.
The rooms can be prepared for 11 am at an extra charge of € 20 and subject to availability.
You must show a valid photo ID or passport upon check in.
You should pay for your room before you arrive. We accept Visa, Mastercard and bank transfers. All payments can be made via our website.
Please note that the credit card used at the time of booking must be presented at check-in. If the owner of the credit card does not travel, he / she must sign an authorization form (to be requested before arrival)
You must leave the room for 10am on the day of departure. please leave the key in the check-out box.
Late check-out can be arranged according to availability: for 1 pm: € 10
If you wish to extend your stay, we invite you to do so online.
We will apply the cancellation policy according to the price you have chosen. All cancellation requests must be made by e-mail.
Sheets and bath towels are provided in the room on arrival.
If these need to be refreshed, this is at the request of the customer and at an additional cost.
Please reserve and pay for this option in advance.
To access the wireless Internet connection, you must enter a code issued at the reception.
Value Stay Brussels Expo is a smoke-free property. Please note that new guests will stay in your room after your departure.
Children are allowed on an adult's accompaniment. A baby cot is available for an extra charge of 7 € per night (max 1 baby cot per room and until 3 years old).
Buffet Breakfast (momentarily closed due to COVID-19)
The buffet breakfast is served from 7 am to 9.30 am on weekdays and from 7 am to 10 am during weekends.
The price of breakfast is € 12 per person per day.
Pets are welcome. We accept a maximum of 1 pet per room for an extra charge of € 10 per night
We have a private parking on site. You will be able to recharge your electric car on site. Please book your parking space in advance for € 12 per night.
Please note that all special requests will be subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
TOURISTIC INTEREST & ACTIVITIES
- Palais 12: Walking distance of 1.2 km
- Bruexpo: 1.5 km walking distance
- Trade Mart Brussels: 1.5 km walking distance
- Atomiumsquare: 1.6 km walking distance
- Koning Boudewijn stadium: 2.2 km walking distance
- Koninklijke Serres van Laken: 2.5 km walking distance or 5.8 km by car
- Garden of the Japanese Toren: 1.9 km walking distance
- Océade: 2.1 km walking distance
- Kinepolis: 1.9 km walking distance
- Brussels Grand-Place: 9.2 km by car or 40 min with the public transport
HOW TO COME
- The nearest motorway exit A12 and E19 are at only 1 km distance from the residence and the National Brussels Airport is at 15 km from the Value Stay Brussels Expo.
- Brussels Midi train Station: 43 min
- Nearest tram station: “Esplanade” 11 min walking distance
- Metro “Heysel” 1.8 km walking distance
- The national Brussels Airport: 15 km
- Brussels South Charleroi Airport: 77 km
- The Nearest bus station: Strombeek-Bever Nieuwelaan