Value Stay Brussels South
Value Stay Brussels South Waterloosesteenweg 212, 1640 Sint-Genesius-Rode
Your hosts: Khuram en Nawal T: +32 (0) 476 05 05 04 E: email@example.com
Value Stay Brussels South offers 72 rooms and 6 studios. All rooms are equipped with cable television and free WIFI. Rooms have a bathroom with shower and/or bathtub, toilet and hairdryer.
Studios have a private kitchenette and a wide bathroom. Executive rooms have a small refrigerator.
Value Stay Brussels South is located south of Brussels and is easily accessible by car or public transport. Next to the hotel you will find our large parking lot. This is free for our customers.
Next to the hotel is a restaurant where you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Value Stay Brussels South is the ideal location for a long stay. You can use the common kitchen, dining room and laundry room free of charge.
In the immediate vicinity you will find various leisure possibilities such as a walk through the Sonian Forest, a visit to the Waterloo Battlefield, several golf courses. Shopping in the trendy and exclusive shopping streets of Waterloo and Uccle is also a must.
For all individual reservation : book online.
For all group requests (more than 6 rooms), please contact our Value Stay Brussels South representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Resident Manager will be present:
|MONDAY TO SUNDAY|
9.00 and 10.00
16.00 and 18.00
A payment before arrival is required. We accept Visa, Mastercard and payment by bank transfer. Your reservation can be paid via our website.
The credit card used to pay for the reservation must be presented at the reception for verification. If the owner of the card does not travel with us, we ask you to fill in an authorization form (to be requested before arrival).
Rooms are ready from 4 p.m. Depending on the schedule, the Resident Manager is available for check-in.
Please inform us when you arrive after 6:00 pm. In this situation or when the Resident Manager is absent, the Express Check-in procedure will be used. We will inform you about the procedure to follow by email.
Early check-in is possible from 11 am, subject to an extra charge of €25 and according to availability.
Upon your arrival we will ask for a valid identity card or passport and credit card.
Check-out is possible until 10 a.m. the day of departure.
A late check-out can be requested until 1 p.m. subject to a surcharge (price on demand, from 10 euros onwards) and according to availability.
We use the cancellation procedure, according to your chosen rate.
All cancellations must be requested by email.
Sheets and bath towels are provided in the room upon the customer's arrival.
If these need to be changed, this is at the client's request and at an additional cost.
Please reserve and pay for this option in advance.
Free option for our customers. A code for the wireless internet is available at the reception desk.
Smoking is prohibited in Value Stay Brussels South residences.
Children are allowed under adult supervision. A cot is available for €7 per night (max. 1 bed per room).
Pets are welcome at Value Stay Brussels South.
We accept a maximum of 1 animal in the room, subject to a surcharge of €10 per day.
We have our own free parking. Subject to availability and reservations are not possible.
Please note that all questions will be answered according to availability and possibly with an extra charge.
TOURISTIC INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES
Saint-Genesius-Rode is a stone's throw from Linkebeek, Uccle, Watermael-Boitsfort, Beersel, Hoeilaart, Eigenbrakel (Braine-l'Alleud), Waterloo & Brussels.
- Golf Club des 7 Fontaines (13 min by car – 7.2 km)
- Wimbledon Tennis club (1 min walk – 64 m)
- La Chevalerie (Horseback riding) (12 min walk – 950 m)
- Hiking trails in the Sonian Forest (6min by car or 55min walking distance - +/- 5km)
- The Lion of Waterloo & the Battlefield of Waterloo 1815 (Panorama) (9km by car)
- The Memorial 1815 (9km by car)
- The Lakes of Sept Fontaines (+/- 7km by car)
- Le Château de la Hulpe (castle and walking domain) (14km by car)
- Notre-Dame-de-la-Cambre Abbey (10km by car)
- Grand Place of Brussels (15km by car)
- Bois de la Cambre (5.6 km)
- The Bois de la Cambre (5.6 km)
- The international flea market of Waterloo (7.5km)
- Abbey of Villers-la-Ville (24km)
Antiques market in the Marolles (13km)
The Sablon (13km)
Castle Square (11km)
- Horta museum (11km)
- Folon Foundation (15km)
- Hergé museum (34km)
- Belgian Comic Strip Museum (15km)
- The Palace of Fine Arts of Victor Horta (13km)
- Cinquantenaire museum (15km)
- Musical instrument museum (13km)
- Magritte museum (13km)
- Walibi (29 km)
- Jeux d’Hiver (9.8 km)
- Knokke Out (6 km)
- Forest National (11.4 km)
- Waterloo Center
- Avenue Louise
- Woluwe Shopping Center
- La Hulpe Centrum
- Nearest supermarket at 10 min by car
HOW TO COME
- Value Stay Brussels South has motorway connections to all directions:
- E411: 18.5 km
- E40: 14.7 km
- E19: 18.9 km
- Brussels Midi Station: 16 min from Rhodes St Genese station
- Sint-Genesius Rode Station: 20 min with the bus “W”
- The national Brussels Airport: 1h16 min
- Brussels South Charleroi Airport: 1h50 min
- Bus “W” BRUXELLES/BRUSSEL - WATERLOO - BRAINE-L'ALLEUD until Brussels Midi every 20 minutes